Dumaguete City and Siquijor Tour
Called the City of Gentle People, Dumaguete is an excellent starting point to many interesting tourist destinations. In the north, there are pods of dolphins that love to play in Tanon Strait in Bais City and the white sand bar in the town of Manjuyod is a spectacular scnery. Crossing Bohol Sea, one can visit Siquijor, a mystical island province. Down south and still within Bohol Sea is the protected marine sanctuary Apo Island. Heading west, one can get awed at the twin falls of Pulang Bato and then the towering Casaroro Falls.
Apo Island Tour:
The guests can swim, snorkel and playing along with the giant sea turtles during the Apo Island Day Tour.
Bais Dolphin Watching + Manjuyod White Sand Bar Tour:
Going up north, two hours from Dumaguete City, the guests will ride a big boat to look for pods of dolphins in Tanon Strait. Then they will spend the rest of the day basking under the under sun amidst the pristine white sand bar in Manjuyod. Of course, a sumptuous lunch will be served as well.
During this tour, the guests will get to know one of oldest and biggest convents, a national cultural treasure, a historical landmark, pristine white beach, and a majestic waterfall of Siquijor.
- St. Francis of Assisi Church and Bell Tower
- Siquijor’s oldest tree
- St. Isidore Labrador Parish Church and Convent
- Cambugahay Falls
- Siquijor Beach
The guests will explore the iconic institutions and attractions of Dumaguete. They will pay a visit to Silliman University, its age-old Silliman Hall, promenade at the scenic Rizal Boulevard, among others.
- Negros Oriental Capitol
- Silliman University
- SU Museum
- Rizal Boulevard
- Sidlakang Negros
- St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral and Bell Tower
- 3-day, 2-night accommodation in Dumaguete City (5-star hotel, 4-star hotel, 3-star hotel, inn, lodging house, pension house, hostel)
- overnight accommodation in Siquijor (3-star hotel, inn, lodging house, pension house, hostel)
- Sumptuous lunch in Apo Island and in Manjuyod
- Chartered boats in Apo Island and in Manjuyod/Bais
- Round-trip Dumaguete-Siquijor-Dumaguete sea transfers
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Other land transfers
- Seaport terminal fees
- Entrance and registration fees
- Services of tour coordinator and guide
Rate: (ask us)
Things To Bring:
- Digital cameras (point and shoot or DSLR)
- Extra batteries and memory cards
- Camera accessories
- Snorkeling gears
- Rashguards / swimming gears
- Aqua shoes
- Dry bag