Ilocos Heritage Tour and Road Trip
The twin provinces of Ilocos Norte and Ilocos Sur offer a perfect blend of destinations, activities, and experiences. UNESCO World Heritage Sites, important cultural property, national geological monument, national historical landmarks, national cultural treasures, national shrines, and national heritage houses are high in the list of destinations. Although this trip is designed for just two days, guests have enough time to visit a majestic waterfall, pristine white beaches, imposing windmills, splendid rock formation, Spanish-era lighthouse and churches, expansive sand dunes, national museums and shrines, ancestral houses, cobblestoned street, safari, and all other important destinations in Ilocandia.
Pagudpud Day Tour:
The first part of the high-octane Ilocos Heritage Tour and Road Trip is Pagudpud Day Tour.
- Church of St. Andrew the Apostle and the Dignified Domeless Tower of Asia
- Cape Bojeador Lighthouse
- Kapurpurawan / White Rock Formation
- Bangui Wind Mill Farm
- Kabigan Falls
- Patapat Viaduct
- Blue Lagoon / Maira-ira Beach
- Bantay Abot Cave
Sunshine City Tour:
The second part of the trip is Sunshine City Tour which is divided into two. Laoag City Plaza Walk Tour is done during the night and the other half is done the following day.
- Ilocos Norte Provincial Capitol
- Imelda Park
- Abolition of Tobacco Monopoly Monument
- Marcos Hall of Justice
- St. William the Hermit Cathedral
- Sinking Bell Tower
- Paoay Sand Dunes
- Paoay Church / St. Augustine Church UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Ferdinand E. Marcos Presidential Center
- Juan Luna Shrine
The third and last part is the Vigan Heritage Tour.
- Historic Town of Vigan UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Pagburnayan (Pottery )
- Bantay Church and Bell Tower
- Sta. Maria Church UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Round-trip Manila-Ilocos-Manila transportation via private van
- Overnight accommodation in Laoag City (group-sharing) with breakfast
- Services of tour coordinator and local guides
- Entrance and registration fees
- All other meals
- 4×4 and sandboarding rental
- Other activities such as kayaking, banana boat, zipline, etc.
Rate: P3300 (minimum of 9 persons)
Note: Rate is subject to change without prior notice.
Things To Bring:
- Digital cameras (point and shoot or DSLR)
- Fully recharged batteries
- Memory cards
- Camera accessories
- Trekking sandals/shoes
- Dry bag