Northern Mindanao Tour
Region 10 is abundantly endowed with natural wealth that on the bigger picture mirrors Mindanao being the Land of Promise. Spread around Northern Mindanao are national parks, lush mountains, majestic falls, raging river streams, pristine beaches, marine reserves, diverse marine and forest wildlife. Because of these boundless resources, consequently there are limitless opportunities for outdoor adventures and challenges that await the visitors who seek adrenaline rush, commune with nature, and welcome respite from their otherwise routine life.
Cagayan De Oro Tour:
Amiably called the City of Golden Friendship, it is one of the top destinations for inland water activities anchored on the mighty Cagayan de Oro River. With an estimated length of 56 miles, Cagayan de Oro River features different rapids well suited for white water rafting adventure quest. Like passing through a rite of passage, the white water rafting trip is a must-try activity.
Camiguin Island Tour:
The only island province in the Northern Mindanao Region, Camiguin has a fertile ground that produces probably the best tasting lanzones in the country. Although it is the second smallest province in the Philippines, nevertheless Camiguin is overflowing with natural resources such as towering waterfalls, cold and hot springs, long sand bar, white beaches, coral reefs, and more! These wonders of nature magnets tourists and travelers to flock into this island province.
- Ardent Hot Spring
- Guiob Church Ruins
- Katibawasan Falls
- Old Volcano / Walkway to the Cross
- Sto. Nino Cold Springs
- Sunken Cemetery
- White Island
In the hinterlands of the Province of Bukidnon at the outback of the town of Manolo Fortich just off the Mount Kitanglad Range National Park is Dahilayan Adventure Park. The Park exudes soothing aroma that gently sweeps across pineapple fruits and pine woods. Also, Dahilayan Adventure Park has the longest dual zipline in Asia that gives a totally exhilarating experience.
Iligan City Tour:
One of the two highly first class highly urbanized cities in Northern Mindanao is Iligan City. Aptly named as the City of Waterfalls,Iligan has more than 2o waterfalls, the most famous of them all is the mythical Maria Cristina Falls. The guests will also frolic in the cool waters of Tinago Falls and pay homage to the Macapagal-Macaraeg Ancestral House where the young Gloria Macapagal used to spend her summer days.
- Accommodation in CDO (5-star hotel, 4-star hotel, 3-star hotel, inn, lodging house, pension house, hostel)
- Accommodation in Camiguin (3-star hotel, inn, lodging house, pension house, hostel)
- Private van transfers: to CDO, to Dahilayan Adventure Park, to Iligan, to Balingoan
- RORO ferry transfers: Balingoan Port to Benoni Port to Balingoan Port
- Private multicab/jeep: Camiguin
- Chartered boat in Camiguin (White Island)
- White water rafting Beginner’s Course including vest, paddle, and guides
- Picnic lunch: 1 in Camiguin (Sto. Nino Cold Spring), 1 in CDO White Water Rafting, 1 in Iligan
- Service of tour coordinator and guides
- Entrance fees
- Round-trip airport transfers
Rate: (ask us)
Things To Bring:
- Personal toiletries
- Digital cameras (point and shoot or DSLR)
- Extra batteries and memory cards
- Camera accessories
- Snorkeling gears
- Rashguards / swimming gears
- Trekking sandals/shoes
- Dry bag