Silanguin Cove is 7107 Magnificent Islands’ newest destination in Zambales. Located at the southwestern tip of Zambales is Silanguin Cove, a beautiful sanctuary for beach lovers. Silanguin Cove has a long white beach with Mount Cinco Picos on its background.
The Camping Trip:
The Silanguin Cove Camping Trip Package is stress-free. 7107 Magnificent Islands take care of everything. We arrange our guests’ land and sea transportation. Then we prepare and cook sumptuous food them. And we also teach them how to pitch tents. But most of all, we make it sure that our guests will have an excellent camping trip.
- Round-trip Manila-Zambales-Manila private van transportation (with gas, toll, parking)
- Four sumptuous picnic meals (lunch and dinner for Day 1, breakfast and lunch for Day 2)
- Use of tents (sharing)
- Chartered outrigger boats
- Services of tour coordinator and guide
- Entrance and camping fee
Rates: (ask us).
Things To Bring:
- Personal toiletries
- Digital cameras (point and shoot or DSLR)
- Extra batteries and memory cards
- Camera accessories
- Snorkeling gears
- Rashguards / swimming gears
- Trekking sandals/shoes
- Dry bag
- Malong / sleeping bag