The West Busuanga Expedition Trip has the perfect blend one is looking for adventure.
For four days, our expedition participants will have the time of their lives as they hop from one island to another, bask under the sun in those pristine white beaches, sea Calamian’s rich marine life,
Our guests will explore at least nine islands, eight white beaches, four ship wrecks, three coral gardens, two brackish lakes, a wildlife sanctuary, a cave, and a saltwater hotspring.
Meanwhile, they will go through an extra-ordinary gastronomic experience featuring fresh seafoods and even exotic dishes. Then we will treat our guests with a succulent roasted native pig to culminate the experience.
- 2-night room accomodation in Coron town proper (before and after the expedition trip)
- Tent or resort accommodations during the expedition trip whichever is available
- Meals: 5 breakfast, 4 lunch, 3 dinner
- Chartered boat
- All applicable entrance and camping fees
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Use of kayak and snorkeling gears
- Round-trip Manila-Coron-Manila airline/ferry ticket
- Meals outside the expedition trip
Rate: Our P16000/head requires at least ten (10) participants.
Note: The rate is subject to change without prior notice.
- We expect our guests to be in Coron at least a day before the actual expedition trip.
- Upon arrival at Francisco Y. Reyes Airport in Coron, they will be fetched and have them billeted in a resort or lodge in Coron town proper.
- After breakfast at the resort or lodge at 7AM, they will be fetched and transferred to the seaport to board the chartered boat.
- The first stop is the magnificent Cayangan Lake and Coron’s most photographed landmark.
- Two hours later, the group will transfer to Banol Beach and have the first of sumptuous meals there.
- After lunch, they will go to another island and will set camp.
- Breakfast is at 7AM.
- At 8AM, they will be leaving to go to two coral gardens and a World War II shipwreck.
- Lunch will be served in one of these destinations.
- By 3PM, they will be heading to an island where they will set camp.
- Call time is 5AM and breakfast is served in the boat as they are cruising towards wildlife sanctuary.
- The duration of the animal feeding and interaction and safari exploration is two hours.
- Then they will transfer to an island with long white beach, cave and rock formation and a shipwreck.
- At 1PM, they will go to another island and two hours later, to an island where will set camp.
- Breakfast is at 7AM and the group will break camp right after.
- The first stop is an island with a long sand bar, to be followed by an island with an impressive snorkeling area, another World War II ship wreck, and a coral reef site.
- To cap the trip and have a therapeutic bath, the group will go a saltwater hot spring and later on check in to a resort or lodge in the town.
- The guests can take the morning or afternoon flight going back to Manila. They can extend their stay in Coron, too, but at their expense.
Things To Bring:
- Personal toiletries
- Digital cameras (point and shoot or DSLR)
- Extra batteries and memory cards
- Camera accessories
- Aqua shoes
- Dry bag
- Malong / shawl